TruStage Term Life insurance can help you protect your family against loss of income if you were to pass away before age 80. Term life.
Coverage that never goes down. You can count on full benefits as long as premiums are paid
No physical exam. Just a few yes or no questions on the application.
Simple and easy. Apply online for an instant decision. If approved, you can buy online as well!
Benefits are typically free from income tax. A cash settlement is paid to your beneficiaries in one lump sum.
Affordable coverage until age 80. Lasting coverage at rates designed to fit your budget.
With TruStage Term Life Insurance, you can help secure your family’s financial future, quickly and easily. There’s no medical exam or intrusive tests, just a few simple health questions. Apply online in about 10 minutes.
This term life insurance is designed to be affordable and budget-friendly today and in the future.
For as long as you own your policy and make your payments, your coverage is guaranteed to never decrease or be cancelled—even if you get cancer or other serious health conditions.
If you die, this insurance will pay benefits to your beneficiaries in one lump sum, generally income-tax free. This money would go a long way in helping your family cope with unpaid debts, ongoing bills and the sudden loss of your income.
About life insurance company
Your initial monthly rate is based on your current age and gender and will increase as you enter each five-year age band (25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70 and 75). Rates are backed by CMFG Life Insurance Company.
Coverage For Your Spouse Or Legal Partner
Your eligible spouse or legal partner (age 18-69) can apply, too. We encourage you both to consider this coverage to help protect your family’s future..
Guaranteed Conversion Privilege
As you grow older and your needs change, you may decide you’d rather have permanent whole life insurance. You can convert all or part of your coverage to whole life at any time after the policy is in force. No health questions asked.
Apply today with confidence. If you are not 100% satisfied for any reason, simply cancel within the first 30 days and your premium will be refunded in full. No questions asked.
If death results from suicide during the first two years of coverage (one year in ND), we will return all of the premiums you’ve paid without interest.
At TruStage, we believe in helping you make an informed decision with simple, straightforward information. Before applying for any life insurance, here are a few things you should know:
Are you thinking about buying a new policy and discontinuing or changing an existing policy? If you are, your decision could be a good one - or a mistake. You will not know for sure unless you make a careful comparison of your existing policy and the proposed policy. Make sure you understand the facts. Below you will find a check list of some of the items you should consider in making your decision. TAKE TIME TO READ IT.
Do not let one agent or insurer prevent you from obtaining information from another agent or insurer which may be to your advantage.
Hear both sides before you decide. This way you can be sure you are making a decision that is in your best interest.
We are required to notify your existing company that you may be replacing their policy.
1. If the policy coverages are basically similar, premiums for a new policy may be higher because rates increase as your age increases.
2. Cash values and dividends, if any, may grow slower under a new policy initially because of the initial costs of issuing a policy.
3. Your present insurance company may be able to make a change on terms which may be more favorable than if you replace existing insurance with new insurance.
4. If you borrow against an existing policy to pay premiums on a new policy, death benefits payable under your existing policy will be reduced by the amount of any unpaid loan, including unpaid interest.
5. Current interest rates are not guaranteed. Guaranteed interest rates are usually considerably lower than current rates. What rates are guaranteed?
6. Are premiums guaranteed or subject to change - up or down?
Instant auto insurance
7. Participating policies pay dividends that may materially reduce the cost of insurance over the life of the contract. Dividends, however, are not guaranteed.
8. CAUTION, you are urged not to take action to terminate, assign, or alter your existing life insurance coverage until after you have been issued the new policy, examined it and have found it to be acceptable to you.
And, REMEMBER, you have thirty (30) days following receipt of any life insurance policy to examine its contents. If you are not satisfied with it for any reason, you have the right to return it to the insurer at its home or branch office or to the agent through whom it was purchased, for a full refund of premium.
You may designate a third party to receive notice of your policy cancellation due to nonpayment. Just send a written request to the PO Box printed on the application and include the third party's name and address.
For residents of all states except D.C. and FL: Any person who knowingly presents a false or fraudulent claim for payment or a less or benefits, or knowingly presents false information in an application for insurance may be guilty of a crime and subject to fines and confinement in prison, and denial of insurance benefits, depending on state law.
Base Policy Numbers ICC16-A10a-039, ICC17-SIT-2
If you have questions or need help applying, please give us a call. Our expert customer service representatives are happy to assist you.