It is designed to protect dependants of employees of a company in the event of an early demise. The policy provides lump sum benefit for the dependants of an employee upon his/her demise in the service of an employer. In otherwords, there is continuous flow of funds for the surviving spouse towards meeting the needs of the family. Group life insurance.
In accordance with Section 8 (1) of the Pension Reform Act of 2014, which states, “Where an employee dies his entitlements under the life insurance policy maintained under section 4 (5) of this act shall be paid by an underwriter to the named beneficiary in line with section 57 of the insurance act.”. We hereby request that you please furnish us with the named beneficiary (ies) and the sharing proportion as provided by each employee on the scheme (using the exemplary format below) to enable us update our records accordingly. This will ensure compliance with the law and also facilitate settlement in case of the occurrence of the insured event.
To commence your organization’s Group Life Assurance Plan with AXA Mansard, the following steps should be taken:
1. Forward the data of your workers, specifying the following:
2. AXA Mansard will compute and send the provisional premium payable and members of the scheme required to undergo medical examination (if any)
3. Make the provisional premium
4. AXA Mansard will prepare and send the Policy Document, Certificate of Insurance and List of Members required to undergo medical examination (if any)
Reasonable life insurance quotes
5. Affected members undergo medical examination
6. AXA Mansard computes and send revised premium (if any) based on medical report
There are no comments for this post "Group Life Assurance, AXA Mansard Insurance PLC". Be the first to comment...